Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and thank you for visiting.

I've created this blog to chronicle my journey into the world of legal, organized auto racing, as well as adding performance modifications to my car. I've placed an order for a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX 5-door hatchback which should hopefully arrive in the next 6 weeks or so. I plan to use my new car (which will also be my daily driver) to compete a local SCCA sanctioned events. I have no prior racing experience and will be discussing my decisions and experiences as I move forward. I'm a reasonably capable "shade tree" mechanic, but I don't have a lot of knowledge when it comes to performance modifications. I'm hoping the lessons I learn over the next year or so can help others who are thinking about doing some of the same things I am.

Come back often to keep up on my progress, and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. I've added a few links of interest to the left side this page to help others get started.

Oh yeah... one final thought: Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment